With the 74th annual Daytona Bike Week only weeks away, J&P Cycles is packing up the semis and getting ready to head south where we’ll have two locations full of the latest aftermarket motorcycle parts and accessories.
While you’re at Bike Week, stop by J&P Cycles Destination Daytona Superstore to meet with representatives from nearly 50 different brands. Here, you’ll get the chance to meet with industry reps, get hands-on parts demonstrations and browse our 15,000 square foot showroom for the largest selection of motorcycle parts in one place.
Be sure to also cruise on down to the Daytona International Speedway and stop by the J&P Cycles mobile showroom, which will be set up along with Vance & Hines, Kuryakyn, Saddlemen, Zox and Dunlop. Both J&P locations will feature full-service departments and installation on many of the parts we sell.
See the complete details and check out our exclusive Bike Week giveaways and specials!
But, first things first, there are a few things you should have:
10. Sunscreen. Lots of it.
9. An empty stomach and extra pocket cash.
8. Rain gear. Understand that it is going to rain at least one day of Bike Week.
7. Spare room in your saddlebag for small purchases.
6. Heated gear if you’re riding south or through mountain passes.
5. A bike cover to protect your bike from the elements and wandering eyes.
4. A good bike cleaner to keep the ocean salt from damaging your bike.
3. A kickstand pad for parking on the sand.
2. A 2015 Official Bike Week Pocket Guide, available at the Official Daytona Bike Week Welcome Center in Riverfront Park or at J&P Cycles Destination Daytona Superstore.
1. A bike lock. Enough said.
What will you have in your saddlebags?