May 13, 2014 | By: Curt Foust
I have worked many events with Vance & Hines over the last seven years now, from Bike Week to Sturgis and many places in between and I have to tell you, during that time, if I had a dollar for every time you all asked me: “Does Vance & Hines make anything for my Victory yet” or “When is Vance & Hines going to make exhaust for my Indian”, I would retire somewhere near the ocean, on a golf course and just ride every day.
Mark your calendars for July 1st, the release date for the Vance & Hines Hi-Output Slip-Ons for all Victory Cross Country and Cross … Continue Reading
April 16, 2014 | By: J&P Cycles
Stock pipes are fine, but don’t always provide the look, sound or performance you want. Fortunately swapping them out for something that does suit your needs is an easy and inexpensive way to upgrade your ride, and it shouldn’t take more than a few hours at most, even if you’ve never done it before.
First up, here is a list of exactly what you’ll need:
- 3/8ths drive socket set (Fractional for HD’s, metric for everything else).
- Combination wrenches in the appropriate sizes.
- Any sockets or wrenches peculiar to your bike i.e. Torx or Allen wrenches.
- 3/8 drive torque wrench
- Aerosol lubricant (WD-40, CRC 556 etc.)
- Shop manual: Aftermarket is
… Continue Reading