J&P Cycles’ Team Members Go Pink to Promote Cancer Awareness
October 25, 2013 | By: Andrea Hall
J&P Cycles’ team members, men and woman alike in Florida and Iowa, joined forces to show their support for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and do their part to promote cancer awareness, in general.
The month of October has been designated as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month to promote breast cancer awareness, share information on the disease and provide greater access to services.
The American Cancer Society’s estimates for breast cancer in the United States for 2013 are:
• About 232,340 women in the US will be diagnosed with invasive breast cancer
• About 39,620 women will die from breast cancer
• 1 in 8 woman will develop invasive breast cancer in their lifetime
• Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women
• About 2,240 new cases of invasive breast cancer will be diagnosed
• About 410 men will die from breast cancer
• At this time there are more than 2.8 million breast cancer survivors in the US
J&P Cycles would like to thank you, our customer, for your continued support over the years and for allowing us to continue to serve you.