Our Gold Club Membership Saves You Money
March 12, 2010 | By: Tim Barcz
As a motorcycle enthusiast and owner, we’re guessing you rarely add just one single item to your bike when making modifications. When buying new handlebars, you’re going to put new grips on. A new motorcycle seat might mean a new backrest, armrest, or seat pad. For those who make frequent purchases or frequently add items to a purchase, we offer the Gold Club — a membership club that helps you save money on your J&P Cycle purchases.
The Gold Club costs just $49.99 to join (for a one-year membership), and includes:
- Free gift (valued at $29.99) – this year it’s a J&P Cycles clock (pictured above)
- A $15 coupon on your first order of $50 or more
- 10% Savings on tens of thousands of products in our catalog and on our website. (Note: There are some exclusions but we do our very best and work with our vendors to keep those at a minimum.)
- The 10% discount jumps to 15% during 30 sale day. (10 sales a year lasting 3 days each.)
- Points earned for each dollar you spend, which are redeemable for merchandise
- Free ground shipping for orders over $149.99
Generally speaking, if you’re buying parts for your bike, the Gold Club is a great deal. If you spend more than $200 in a year on parts and accessories, the Gold Club often pays for itself. The more you spend, the more our Gold Club saves you. In many cases, NOT having the membership costs you money.
You don’t have to take our word for it; see what customers are saying about the J&P Gold Club:
Occasionally, without warning, we have a sale just to reward Gold Club members. Right now, there’s an exclusive Gold Club sale, taking place now through next Monday, March 15, 2010. Between now and Monday, spend:
- $200 and receive a $20 gift card
- $250 and receive a $30 gift card
- $500 and receive a $60 gift card