Top Tweets and Updates for the Week
January 29, 2010 | By: Tim Barcz
Welcome to this week’s edition of J&P Cycles’ Top Tweets and Updates. True to its title, we again bring you the most noteworthy motorcycling-related updates in social media from the last week.
@JPCyclesDeals followers on Twitter are absolutely the first to know about great deals from J&P Cycles. If you don’t believe us, check out the following Tweet, posted to our Deals feed on Twitter a day before it was announced via our eNewsletter:
- If you like to be “in the know” on hot motorcycle deals, follow us on Twitter. Of course, if you want to receive sale notifications with everyone else, typically later on, sign up to receive our motorcycle email newsletter.
- At 27% off and a 5-star customer rating, the Axle-Mount License Plate Bracket, which we tweeted about through the @JPCyclesDeals account on January 22nd , was quite a draw (which comes as no surprise… motorcycle lighting is always a popular category).
- From the @JPCycles account on Twitter came news of liquidation of Buell Motorcycles , followed a few days later with a tweet about fourth quarter results from Harley-Davidson, where it was noted in a BusinessWeek article they are, “…aiming to attract more younger riders, women riders and minorities”
- On Facebook, you’ll find several conversations about posts originating on this blog. For example, there was a very good conversation around our Motorcycle Saddlebag Fitment tech tip post from Bud Milza, one of our E-Techs.
- Finally, our recent Facebook Status Update asking folks what they think of Harley-Davidson’s 2010 line up, has drawn nearly 50 responses so far. On Facebook, as with this blog, it’s never too late to join the conversation.